[Vala] GSL and OpenGL Binding

Hello everyone,

I update again the GSL binding, the only change was the replacement of 'setv', 'getv' and other methods of some object with @set and @get. See samples (http://live.gnome.org/Vala/GSLSample)

About the OpenGL binding, I need to know the header files used by OpenGL. So far I have seen some in the folder /usr/include/GL, especially gl.h. But I need to know if there is more header files to consider.
Another thing, I do not know whether to use the data types of OpenGL or GLib (for example, GLint or gint). I know that technically i'ts the same but in the reference api of OpenGL i't use the OpenGL data types.
Also I'm gonna need some examples in C (basic and intermediate) for testing and then make it a vala source code...
I have never programmed with OpenGL so i'm new in this area but for a binding i will learn OpenGL and it will be useful in the future.

Any help would be welcome
Matias