Re: [Vala] Math.exp2 not portable

Does the compiler knows about comment directives?

It's ok to me if this is handled by valac.

The only warning will be thrown at compile time

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 06:38:38PM +0100, Cl?ment DAVID wrote:
I think the a 'Deprecated' tag must be too hard to use.

For this case a @deprecated in the comment, like doxygen, can be
sufficient for many people.

The message won't be visible for users but developers know that there
is a problem with this method and why.

/**
 * Bla Bla Bla
 * @param arg Arguments text.