Re: [Vala] Request: Some high level documentation about how vala works internally

On Jan 18, 2008 2:26 PM, Clément DAVID <c david86 gmail com> wrote:
If you want more exemple take a look at the vala/tests/*.vala .

You can also take a look at my vala-benchmark project. I re-implement
part of "The Computer Language Benchmarks Game" in Vala. These
benchmarks are implemented in many languages and you can compare these
with the Vala version.

Vala benchmark : http://code.google.com/p/vala-benchmarks/
The Computer Language Benchmarks Game : http://shootout.alioth.debian.org

The project I'm working on might also be a source of vala example:

http://git.xmms.se/?p=abraca.git;a=tree

It probably uses a fair share of the featureset vala provides. Note
that I too am pretty new to vala so perhaps some strange parts. More
documentation and tutorials would definatly rock. I guess it's time to
start contributing to http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial

--
Daniel Svensson