Re: [Vala] svn vala doesnot build from 0.1.5

Oops, I have removed the .stamp files and everything was fine :)

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 02:35:58PM +0100, J?rg Billeter wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 14:19 +0100, pancake wrote:
I have downloaded the latest release 0.1.5 and fetched the SVN head
resulting into a build failure coz an invalid number of arguments
for a gee_ function..

It works fine here, try to remove the .stamp files before rebuilding (rm
*/*.stamp).

I understand this break as native (API/ABI/ACI? :P), should these kind
of internal changes force a release. Theorically these kind of ACI
breakage must derive into a release?

Yes, I generally make sure that the latest release is always able to
build SVN trunk.

J?rg