Re: [Vala] Class-comment in generated standard-constructor

On 04/01/2008, foo bar <kupo chan mog gmail com> wrote:
I got a small issue by working on valadoc with libvala:

I created a documentation of a class with no constructor. In Succession a
Vala.CreationMethod was added as standard-constructor. So my problem is that
the comment-string is the same as the class.

Following i can't be sure if the creation method was written in source with
the same comment as the class, or if it is added by libvala. Is there a
reason why comment of creation method have to be the same as the class, or
is it possible to avoid that?

Is there a place where I can check out the valadoc code? I was about
to start a valadoc project myself, but then Jürg told me that you
where already working on something.

Cheers,
Mikkel