[Vala] Class-comment in generated standard-constructor

I got a small issue by working on valadoc with libvala:

I created a documentation of a class with no constructor. In Succession a Vala.CreationMethod was added as standard-constructor. So my problem is that the comment-string is the same as the class.

Following i can't be sure if the creation method was written in source with the same comment as the class, or if it is added by libvala. Is there a reason why comment of creation method have to be the same as the class, or is it possible to avoid that?