Re: [Vala] PanelApplet example

Great. Many thanks.

Now I managed to get my example working (without custom vapi changes)
as I have been missing Gnome.Program.Init. The example is now
available in http://live.gnome.org/Vala/PanelAppletSample.

I hope the changes you did will be merged with the upstream as a panel
without the ability to add a default popup menu is somewhat lacking.

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Tomaz