[Vala] Thanks

Hello,

I am about to finish my first desktop software (if we don't count Visual Basic
ones). And it is written in Vala. Here is a screenshot:

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moviearchiverqe9.png

I wanted to thank the guys who are working on this project, namely:

To the creators of this project. Vala is really wonderful and so fun,

To the guy who created http://www.valadoc.org . Without this web site it would
be impossible for me to code this program,

To the guy who created the Windows installer. This installer is working very
well, it installs all the development files and prepares the compiler for you
which is a pain in Windows for C/GTK development,

To the guy who wrote the Tutorial at http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial (I
guess Jürg wrote it himself?). It was really really helpful and provides a
starting point for people like me,

And of course to the academy,

And all other contributers...

The program is not finished and I don't know yet how to create makefiles etc...
So, I can't properly distribute the software yet. But if anybody wants I can
send the source code, happily.