[Vala] calling conventions?

Is there a way to add calling convention to the vapi and/or vala code?

While testing the vapi (for a c lib) that Im writing, I stumbled upon a problem using delegates/func pointers.
It resulted in
warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
and the app just crashes on some specific function pointers, fed with my delegates.

After half day digging, it turned out it is the calling convention that caused the problem!
(and everything is fine when I add them in the generated .c files)

There should be a way to add calling convention (attribute?) to the vapi much like in C#
Also the warring should be made clearer.
10x
MihailNaydenov

PS Im running under win32/msys