[Vala] Mysql bindings

Hi,

I have written Vala bindings for mysql (attached in the mail). Currently I need to manually link the application with mysqlclient but otherwise it works fine (at least the stuff a have tried). I didn't find the correct place to add linking info for a vapi file, however.

Anyway, please include this in the future versions of Vala :-)

Regards,
J-P

__
Wippies-vallankumous on täällä! Varmista paikkasi vallankumouksen eturintamassa ja liity Wippiesiin heti!
http://www.wippies.com/