Re: [Vala] inline C

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 12:28 -0500, Levi Bard wrote:
Hmmm, I would love to be able to use C++ libraries from Vala (or Genie,
since it's a natural jump from Numeric Python which I currently use).

Any ideas on how to do that? Compile the vala/genie-produced C code with
a C++ compiler?

You could use a C wrapper library ala taglib_c...

Yes, but it would be nice if the Vala compiler could help a little
bit :-)
Conrad D. Steenberg Ph.D.            conrad steenberg caltech edu
Scientific Software Engineer
Pierce Bio-Engineering Lab           Mail Code 114-96
California Institute of Technology   Pasadena, CA, 91125