Re: [Vala] inline C

On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 07:45 +0100, Hans Vercammen wrote:
On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 05:23 +0100, Hans Vercammen wrote:
On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 22:05 -0500, Yu Feng wrote:
Machines can be happy if the ccode are written carefully, but a
bilingual text is usually difficult for human beings to understand; to
me this is more convincable than any other arguments against inline C.

I don't really understand this one, could you explain?

A bit early on this Sunday morning, but I think I understand what you
are trying to say. I guess it depends on the developer background a bit.
I've worked with languages that embed active SQL, which have proven to
be quite useful. Using assembler code might just feel as natural to
others.

Useful <> understandable. ccode in vala can also be quite useful but it
will make the program a riddle.

Hans