Re: [Vala] D-Bus server testing

On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 11:36 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
Awesome, glad to hear this.

As a consequence of this, both async. and sync. operation both client  and
server side will be supported then?

Do we have any other showstoppers left in dbus support then or would you
consider it feature complete?

Async D-Bus server support will be implemented on top of the patch, so
it's not there yet but will hopefully follow soon. The plan is to use
the coroutine based async method support I mentioned in the 0.5.1
release announcement.

Other than that, I'd like to complete the static D-Bus client support
and move the dynamic D-Bus client support to the same code base. Async
D-Bus method calls will be supported in coroutines, which should
simplify non-blocking D-Bus clients.

Jürg