Re: [Vala] Beginners question about keyboard input

Thanks for the responses!
That's great news about readline.

After I received the first reply, from Thomas, I got stuck into implementing it
and also expanded my "File and console I/O" page:

Important: my Genie tutorials are definitely a work-in-progress.
They are also intended to be informal and chatty, not like the
official docs. They also have some personal biases.

I'll add the readline technique later.

Barry Kauler