Re: [Vala] Vala on Windows

2008/12/2 Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net>
Matías De la Puente wrote:
Hi

I have try this and it work without problems.
Another think to add to valac is "-X -mwindows" because when i use gtk and execute my app opens a terminal and a window.

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't work for me:

> valac --pkg gtk+-2.0 -X -mwindows sample.vala

Compilation fails with:

 ld.exe: cannot find -lcomdlg32

Am I missing something? File '\windows\system32\comdlg32.dll' does
exist.

You need install the win23 API package: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=11550

@gege2061/Nicolas: Many thanks for your Windows Vala package. How about
including libgee?

I don't test the libgee, but it's included in vala. I'll update the installer with valac 0.5.2 and test.

--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable de la rubrique GTK+ de developpez.com /
In charge of the GTK+ section on developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com