Re: [Vala] Generated code license?

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 11:31 -0700, Noah Gibbs wrote:
Hi!  I'm new to Vala, but impressed at what you've done so far.

  I was wondering...  The Vala compiler is LGPL'd.  Is there a
particular license on generated code?  Could I write non-GPL and
non-LGPL code (public domain, say, or proprietary) using ValaC?

We do not restrict the license of the generated code in any way. In
general, it has the same copyright as the source code used as input to
valac.

HTH,

Juerg