Re: [Vala] GNet bindings status

On 9/13/07, Andrea Del Signore <lsdadsl virgilio it> wrote:
Hi all,

I've made some progress on the gnet binding front.

I just attach the results because I'm in hurry (work... work :) )

This night I'll try to break the vapigen patch and start a discussion
about the problems I found, since my solutions seem so "hackish".
(it can be that I haven't understand vapigen too well so everything I've
done is wrong :) )

Have a nice day,
Andrea

P.S.
I attach also two working examples from the gnet package that I
converted to vala (echoclient / echoserver) to test the bindings.

P.S.2
Sorry for my "engrish"!!!

I think it would be more object oriented , if instead of  IO.channel_readline(ioclient...) calls, there is a ioclient.channel_readline(...) or simply ioclient.readline(...). But it's just a suggestions, i'am not the decision maker here :) However, nice work :)

BR,
 Zsombor