Re: [Vala] Curses bindings :-)

Hello,

Heads up to the people that are using the Curses bindings: as of Vala
0.1.4, the Curses bindings will behave a little different; I've changed
the Curses bindings to be a little more OO like the other bindings, like
you expect it to be:

* Ed Schouten <ed fxq nl> wrote:
|             var win = Window.newwin(LINES - 8, COLS - 8, 4, 4);

In the next version of Vala, the correct statement will be:

|               var win = new Window(LINES - 8, COLS - 8, 4, 4);

Windows won't have a delwin() or dupwin() routines anymore. Windows can
be deleted by setting them to null. The dupwin() routine is now called
copy(). Pads can't be created using newpad() anymore, because Pads now
use their own class, which inherits from Window:

|               var win = new Pad(LINES - 8, COLS - 8);

This means that calling refresh(), noutrefresh() or echochar() will now
call the corresponding p...() routines instead of the w...() ones.

Yours,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed fxq nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/