Re: [Vala] Vala on win32

On Don, 2007-05-10 at 22:30 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
Hi Jürg,

On 07.05.2007 11:42, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Son, 2007-05-06 at 22:58 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
* gobject/valacodegeneratorclass.vala gobject/valacodegeneratormethod.vala
vala/valatyperegisterfunction.vala : don't use of 'cdecl' as variable name,
it's a keyword to specify the calling convention with windoze compilers

I've added keyword awareness to the code generator, seems to make more
sense than restricting variable names within vala.

That approach id definitely better, but apparently I can't get it to work.
Maybe I'm again lost in selhosting compiler issues or there is something
broken in the port?

I've just retested on another system, seems to work fine. Have you also
tested on Linux or only on Windows?

Jürg