Re: [Vala] Vala on win32

Hi Jürg,

On 07.05.2007 11:42, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Son, 2007-05-06 at 22:58 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
[...]
Is the following patch acceptable?

* vapi/glib-2.0.vala : instead of strtoll() map to g_ascii_strtoll() to for
increased portability

* gobject/valacodegenerator.vala : avoid empty struct declaration which is
a gccism

Committed to SVN.

Thanks.

* gobject/valacodegeneratorclass.vala gobject/valacodegeneratormethod.vala
vala/valatyperegisterfunction.vala : don't use of 'cdecl' as variable name,
it's a keyword to specify the calling convention with windoze compilers

I've added keyword awareness to the code generator, seems to make more
sense than restricting variable names within vala.

That approach id definitely better, but apparently I can't get it to work.
Maybe I'm again lost in selhosting compiler issues or there is something
broken in the port?

* vala/parser.y : declare variables at the beginning of blocks as required
for c89

Committed to SVN.

There are much more issues with the use of c99 and the msvc compiler, but
I've written a Python script to deal with them.

Could you list the issues or send me the script, maybe we can integrate
(some of) the changes into the code generator.

Sorry for being slow (you already fixed the c89 issues, see other mail).

Thanks,
        Hans