Re: [Vala] Compile errors with SVN.

As far as i can see you only need, starting with vala-0.0.7, to compile
revision 240 to be able to parse most recent vapi files.

Raffaele

On Die, 2007-03-20 at 21:28 +0000, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Die, 2007-03-20 at 17:45 -0300, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
I just had some nasty errors trying to compile from SVN 248.

I don't know if I'm doing everything alright so here is my method, a simple:

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/vala/trunk/vala
cd vala
autoreconf -i
./configure
make

After make I have a few unexpected ] in glib's vapi file (which I
tried to correct by adding the () here and there)

But adding the () did me no good because right after that I had a
loooooot of errors (in vala code, not C code) for a lot of files..

The problem is that Vala SVN uses some features which Vala 0.0.7 didn't
support yet, you'd have to do some incremental builds. We're not that
far away anymore from 0.0.8 but I can provide you with a snapshot
tarball tomorrow, if you like.

Jürg