Re: [Vala] Minor feature request.

On Die, 2007-03-13 at 22:17 -0300, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
Is it possible to have the GTypeInfo initializers have each element in
one line ? The generated code is so unreadable without that...

I don't know how hard it would be, but, if it is not that hard, I
think it could help those who would like to use Vala for internal
development but release the generated code for download. Users could
read and patch easier.

We might fix this sometime but you'll probably understand that there are
more important issues we'd like to take care of first.

Jürg