Re: [Vala] Hello and a question.

Ok i'm a victim of my bad memory ;)

On Sam, 2007-03-03 at 17:47 +0100, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
Is that possible with Vala ?
Not yet. We're still having some issues regarding multiple interfaces
and subtyping. I tried to solve that weeks ago but failed to get it
right.
Question is: Is an Interface subtyping tree the same as interface
dependency? Can one be reduce to the other? This heavily influences if
we can apply java/c# style interfacing to vala or if we need to create
some new thing to reflect gobject interfaces.
This is possible. At least to some extend.
interface Foo : Gtk.Widget {}
works.

One other thing I would need for this project and would like to know
is: Is there a set of wrapped definitions for GtkSourceView to use
with Vala projects ? If not, how hard would it be to make one ?
Not yet. GObject base libraries are generally pretty easy to wrap using
"vapigen" [1] to generate them automatically.

This is also available. Here:

http://scratchpad.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/vapi/gtksourceview-1.0.vala

Raffaele