Re: [Vala] foreach broken, ubuntu package

On Sam, 2007-03-03 at 12:06 +0100, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
Hi,

I really like what you guys have created with vala, but when playing
arround I've also find my first vala-bug: The foreach-statement is too
strict regarding curly braces. The following code doesn't work ("The
name `s' does not exist in the context of `Hello.main'"):

That's what we get from following our coding style even in our tests ;)
Thanks for the bug report, will fix that.

Fascinated as I am, I've also uploaded an Ubuntu package to
ftp://revu.tauware.de/incoming/.

Thanks for doing that, I don't see anything about vala in that
directory, though. Marc-André Lureau is trying to get a package[1] into
Debian, maybe you can work together.

We already have packages in paldo, Fedora Extras, Arch Linux and pending
now for Debian and Ubuntu.

Jürg