[Vala] foreach broken, ubuntu package

Hi,

I really like what you guys have created with vala, but when playing
arround I've also find my first vala-bug: The foreach-statement is too
strict regarding curly braces. The following code doesn't work ("The
name `s' does not exist in the context of `Hello.main'"):

        static int main(string[] args) {
                foreach(string s in args)
                        stdout.printf("- %s\n", s);
        }

whereas the following does:

        static int main(string[] args) {
                foreach(string s in args) {
                        stdout.printf("- %s\n", s);
                }
        }

Fascinated as I am, I've also uploaded an Ubuntu package to
ftp://revu.tauware.de/incoming/.

Ciao,
Mathias