Re: [Vala] Small patches and some questions

On Mit, 2006-11-01 at 07:59 +0100, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Die, 2006-10-31 at 13:13 +0200, Heikki Paajanen wrote:
I've also run into few minor issues.

size_allocate -signal:

GtkAllocation seemed to be missing, patch attached
(gtk_vapi_allocation.patch).

GdkDrawable:

Some of the gdk drawable functions are generated as gdk_drawable_draw_* but
they seem to defined as gdk_draw_*. Attached patch (gdk_vapi_drawable.patch)
fixes atleast some of them. Is there are better way to do this than to use
CCode(cname==)?

Please let me know if there's something wrong with these patches, this is my
first try :)

Thanks for the patches, both seem to be correct. You shouldn't directly
modify the VAPI files for GTK+, though, as they have been generated by
vapigen, so we should fix vapigen to generate better VAPI files.

Fixed in SVN.

Jürg