Re: [Vala] My patches from a few weeks ago

For whatever reason all patches have to be submitted thru GNOME Bugzilla.

Thank you,
Steven N. Oliver

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 9:39 AM -0700, "Matthias Berndt" <matthias_berndt gmx de> wrote:

Hey,

I've sent a few patches to this list several weeks ago:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/vala-devel-list/2016-May/msg00000.html
Unfortunately I didn't get any sort of reaction, which is less than I had hoped for. Are you not interested
in contributions? How does one get patches integrated into master? I have more patches sitting on my hard
drive, but I'd really like to get some sort of feedback first...

Cheers,
Matthias