[Vala] three small patches

Hey guys,

I just realised that vala-list is not the proper place for patches, so I'll try here
instead – sorry for cross-posting.

Here are three patches I'd like to see in master.
The first adds two missing cases in TokenType's to_string method.

The second fixes a type checker bug that allows generic classes that are applied to the
wrong number of type arguments to pass type checking. Example:
class Foo<T> {}
void main(string[] args) {
Foo<Foo<string, string> > foo = null;
}

The third sets the parent_node correctly for base types in a class declaration.
I haven't found an actual bug caused by this, but it clearly seems like the right
thing to do.

Let me know what you think!
Cheers,
Matthias