Re: [Utopia] gnome-volume-manager not mounting USB drives [SOLVED]

Chris Picton wrote:
Feel stupid for replying so quickly to my own question:

gparted had created a file:
/usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/gparted-disable-automount.fdi

This set ignore=true for all disk drives, which caused nothing to be mounted

Removing this file fixed everything. It was probably created and not cleanly removed.

Chris

I've also had this before. Maybe somebody should notify the GParted developer(s) that that's left around.

Thanks,
Alex
--
Alex Smith