Re: [Utopia] About gnome-device-manager

The gnome-device-manager is not OS specific, so it should have all of
reasonable functions even if some of them are still not underlying
implemented in some OS. If necessary, some interfaces need to be added
in Hal to meet the requirement.

Now I am trying that on Solaris. If I can do that, I shall let you know.
:-)

Regards,
Strony

Martin Owens :