Re: [Utopia] Cryptsetup

<quote who="David Zeuthen">

> I've also mentioned it would be nice to deprecate fstab-sync and use
> something like pmount instead but I've not seen any patches to do so.
> Instead I see Ubuntu going off in their own direction. Sigh.

Note that pmount and patches for it were mentioned on this list *ages* ago,
and at the time, were rejected (mostly based on strategy).

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.