Re: [Utopia] Gnome Power Manager, updated screenshots

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 21:46 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> The "Put display to sleep" bits should probably be in gnome-
> screensaver's capplet.

I'm opposed to that; Perhaps we want to link to the dialogs much like
the keyboard/mouse and a11y capplet does

 Screen Saver Capplet:
  |             +--------------------------+ |
  |             | Configure Energy Saver.. | | # Probably choose better

 Energy Saver Capplet:
  |              | Configure Screensaver.. | | # Probably choose better

How about that?

> That'd be 4 less sliders in the dialogue.

Assuming we skip the combo box which I think is a bad idea :-)

Cheers,
David