Re: [Utopia] Gnome Power Manager, updated screenshots

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 18:40 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 21:46 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > The "Put display to sleep" bits should probably be in gnome-
> > screensaver's capplet.
>
> I'm opposed to that; Perhaps we want to link to the dialogs much like
> the keyboard/mouse and a11y capplet does
<snip>
> How about that?

That sounds alright.

> > That'd be 4 less sliders in the dialogue.
>
> Assuming we skip the combo box which I think is a bad idea :-)

I still think it would be better to have them in separate tabs, but I
really dislike the combo box. Is it an option, or is it just to hide
things from the view because we couldn't fit it in one dialogue?

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>