Re: [Utopia] Very simple C examples?

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:33:17 +0000, Christopher Orr
<christopher orr gmail com> wrote:
> I'm no C programmer, but there's an article on the IBM site with a
> couple of examples:
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-dbus.html

Thanks for the link, Chris. I've tried the examples, but they wouldn't
compile at first hand. I had to change some things to reflect the new
(glib) API, but it kept segfaulting at me. gdb wasn't able to tell me
exactly where, so I wasn't able to fix it.

Ps. This is the first time I've used gmail for replying to
mailinglists, so I hope I'm doing it right.