Re: [Utopia] gnome-vfs patch, take one

Worked almost perfectly for me.  One problem I am having is that I lose
my kudzu mounts:

/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0

They show up in fstab but not in nautilus.  Just wondering if you might
have a clue as to why this would be.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer