Re: [Utopia] gnome-vfs patch, take one

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 00:19 +0200, David Zeuthen wrote:
> To use it you'll need hal from CVS, g-v-m from CVS and, for the best
> experience, something to manage /etc/fstab - hal includes an example
> script; use at your own risk. Oh, and obviously some hardware and discs
> to play around with.

I had some build related problems:

        * I think the dbus requirement should be 0.20 instead of 0.21...
        it works fine for me with 0.20.

        * The includes are broken.  The source files reference
        hal/libhal.h, but the .pc file uses $prefix/include/hal for the
        include path.  One of the two should probably be fixed.

But once I got past those, it worked lovely.

Joe