Re: [Utopia] Gnome-VFS backend crashing file chooser dialog

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 09:26 +0200, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
<snip>
> Hmmm... After rereading what i just typed, i guess the best sollution is to
> show stuff that is mounted in /mnt, /media or is removable..
>
> Btw. I assumed that hotpluggable implies removable, but i'm not sure that's
> always te case.

And network mounts marked noauto.  Maybe any mounts marked noauto?  At
any rate, I have an NFS mount on my laptop that I mount at home but not
(obviously) at work.  Right now, I have a mount applet in my bar, but
having it in computer automatically would be nice.

Daniel