Re: [Utopia] gnome-vfs, hal and debian

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 01:45:05PM +0200, Tom Parker wrote:
> I noticed earlier this month that a deb repository for hal-enabled
> gnome-vfs packages was posted. The repository now doesn't appear to have
> these packages, and I'm wondering why...

The repo still has the packages. I've updated them to the latest hal patch
today :)

> Has this been added to the Debian 2.7 experimental libgnomevfs2* packges?

No. I'll probably start packaging gnomevfs 2.7 + hal in the luon.net repo soon. But i need some time for that :).  And i prefer keeping the other parts of my desktop at G2.6, so i don't know if it's going to work nicely.

  Sjoerd
--
You can't mend a wristwatch while falling from an airplane.