Re: [Utopia] Gnome VFS Icons

Hi David,

In take 3 of the GNOME VFS patches that I'll be sending tonight there
is an option to use a more rich set of icons. It's not as easy as it
seems to choose icons; there's emblems to consider as well! And there
is a fine line of what information should be conveyed in the icon and
what should be conveyed in the name of the icon.

This sounds great.

Anyway, I'll post the patch and screenshots tonight when I get home;
they look kind of nice; stay tuned :-)

I look forward to it. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer