[Usability] Usability suggestion - help to complete command in alt + f2

Hi again,

I wanted to add just one more thing, and with this I think that I'm done
with the GNOME suggestions.

When you use alt+f2 in GNOME in Debian 8, there isn't a suggestion of what you are
typing to help you to complete the command. This appears in
GNOME-classic when you use alt+f2 in Debian 7. Why does this not happen in any GNOME desktops in Debian 8?
I think that this would also be useful.

To clarify what I mean, I send an attachment. It's a screenshot (a .png image).

And that's all.

Thanks for publishing my previous suggestion in the usability mailing
list.

Greetings from Spain.
Jorge Chaves.