Re: [Usability] Suggestions.

El dom, 24-01-2016 a las 01:38 +0100, Jorge Chaves escribió:
Hi,

My name is Jorge, I'm from Spain and a beginner Debian user.

After looking for and asking in several Debian web pages, the last one
was in debian-desktop:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-desktop/2016/01/threads.html#00004

I would like to send you a few improvements that as a user I think that
could be useful for future gnome versions:

-To send an item to the Trash (to the user's trash, not erase the item
definitively) when you push only the "Supr" key (or "Delete" key in
English keyboards) to a selected object (when I say object I mean an
archive or a folder).

- And to have got a clipboard when you copy/paste things. I think that
what you copy (or cut) may be saved in a place even when you close the
origin (the origin archive or the origin window or the origin
partition), and you can paste it wherever you want.

I'm aware that there are clipboards that can be installed in Debian, but
I think that it's an improvement if the clipboard exists from the
beginning.

I hope that I send this message to the right people.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings.

Jorge Chaves González.

I forgot:
The reason I write to you is because I use de gnome desktop in Debian.
And I think that there are things that could be easier for the users.

That's all and sorry for the repeated email.
Bye.