Re: [Usability] Settings Windows.

I know that certain programmes might look very ugly with some sizes, however developers can assign many rules to window components to make sure they will look properly. Of course creating fixed size windows is easier, but I don't think it should be kept like this. KDE doesn't have any problems although their settings look very similar.

Mathieu Stumpf wrote:
>Paweł : you can move a window using alt+main click (right click by
>default). This is just a work around, but it often help with this kind
>of window.

I don't see what you are talking about. There is no problem in moving that window as there is a title bar. You probably got me wrong. The window is small, not my screen. Look at mentioned window yourself to see what I am talking about.