[Usability] [Feature]: Middle click an application in the bar on the shortcuts opens the app in the back ground.

New to the list, but I assume this is a good a place as any to talk about it. I think it would be nice if we could middle click on the apps to let them load in the background. Many times I like to open a collection of software when I work. For example, Scribes Text Editor, Agave color tool, My latest design project on inkscape, a terminal to run my developments, and a browser to see how it runs. The same could be applied to dragging and dropping the app. You could drop them to variousl work spaces too..
BR,
Jason Brower