Re: [Usability] Idea for Gnome-Shell Menu.

Le mercredi 23 novembre 2011 à 15:44 +0100, W0lner Bergamaschine a
écrit :
> Hi, I'm Wolner and i have an idea for the gnome-shell menu. My idea is
> include a windows list on the pop-up menu of the program in use.
>
> A list of windows will be stay after the link "Quit Program".
Sorry, but there's already a plan for this menu that currently looks
quite useless. So your idea won't probably be accepted by the Shell
designers (it might still become an extension, though).

See https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/AppMenu

Regards