[Usability] =?utf-8?q?Designing_for_illiteracy_=E2=80=93_a_mass_m?= =?utf-8?q?arket_accessibility_challenge?=

Hello,

This short article raises awareness about user interfaces and
illiterate people.  I read it with great interest and felt you might
be interested in too.  It made me wonder about how much of GNOME is
usable when one can't read.  Maybe I should switch my system once in a
while to a language and script I ignore.

http://www.disambiguity.com/designing-for-illiteracy

Cheers,
Luc