[Usability] Maximize windows

Hi,
Gnome3 looks beautiful, but one thing bothers me, is that maximized windows still have entire title-bar, which is a waste of screen area. You already know which application is on the screen, so title-bar is for no use. I propose, when application is maximized, it's title-bar to be removed, and the close(X) button to be placed somewhere on the main panel(upper right, probably? Window title have to be on that panel too). When one grabs the panel for dragging and there is a maximized app, and when the mouse pointer exit the snap area for the panel, there will be un-maximize event, and window is resized and title-bar showed again. The same in the reverse order..e.g. dragging window title-bar to the main panel.
Please give me your opinion. Thanks.