Re: [Usability] User Experience Advocates

On 14 May 2010 00:38, Philip Ganchev <phil ganchev gmail com> wrote:
> But I don't think that the rest of the team
> should be excluded from UI decisions. The UI expert should just bring
> up issues and present the best available info about UI to the project.

It may be best if there were two uxperts assigned to each project.
That would cultivate conversation – maybe even with a mentor and
scholar model?

I’d be highly interested in that as I want to know the GNOME community
and the HIG better. Would it be possible for GNOME newcomers like me
to participate as well?