Re: [Usability] User Experience Advocates

I like the idea of one person in each sub-project having a special
responsibility for UI issues. That would allow that person to develop
a keener insight into UI issues, to spot UI problems and solutions for
the project, to know the HIG better, and to develop special
relationships with other UI folks, while also being intimately
familiar with the project. But I don't think that the rest of the team
should be excluded from UI decisions. The UI expert should just bring
up issues and present the best available info about UI to the project.