Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] GNOME Main Menu and the Distribution Logo
- From: David Hamm <davidthamm gmail com>
- To: Allan Caeg <allancaeg gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Usability <usability gnome org>, ayatana lists launchpad net, Calum Benson <calum benson oracle com>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] GNOME Main Menu and the Distribution Logo
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:23:53 -0700
I can see how the distro icon might not relate to the applications menu... so why not change the icon to the face of whoever has the most commits? Maybe update it monthly? They shall be the sun light of inspiration. I like to think of the left and right top corners as the sun and the moon.
On the other hand like how Ubuntu has a shopping mall "software center" with their logo, the icon could be changed around for different distros?
] [Thread Prev