Re: [Usability] Fwd: FLOSS and usability workshop at CHI 2010

On 18 Jan 2010, at 15:31, Calum Benson wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2010, at 10:43, Charline wrote:
>
>> Calum Benson wrote:
>>> I'm just writing up the Q4 Usability team report for Stormy, and wondering if anybody submitted a paper for this that I could mention? (I'd hoped to, but didn't quite get around to it :/)
>>>
>> Yes, I have.  Not sure abou the title yet.  What would you need?
>
> I just wanted to mention in the report how many people from the GNOME usability community had submitted papers, but I've already sent it off to Stormy now.  I'll just have to mention how many people had papers accepted in the Q1/10 report, instead :)

Actually, Stormy had time to make the addition to the Q4 report, so you weren't too late after all :)

Thanks,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team